Thursday 24 January 2008

Valentine challenge





This is my entry for the Valentine challenge on the Poppicraft blog.
"Make a valentines Day card using only these 3 colours - BLACK, RED and WHITE.""Make a valentines Day card using only these 3 colours - BLACK, RED and WHITE."
I just love red black and white, so I really liked this competition. I printed a card with a dotted background and cut a hole in it. On my Silhouette I made an scallop circle that I put around the hole. I put some threads behind the hole. I used a magnolia and I have scanned it on the computer so I could mirror it. I cut the 2 magnolias and glued them together with the threads on the inside. I punched some little harts and put them also on the threads.


1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful card. Lots of detail, it mustve taken you ages to make. Thank you for entering and good luck
    Michelle
    x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails