Saturday 19 April 2008

Koe




Ook dit is weer een kaartje voor de komende examentijd. Het koetje is van Penny Black. De rechthoekjes zijn uitgesneden met behulp van mijn nieuwe rechthoek nestabilities! :) Het rode stuk papier is door de cuttlebug gegaan. De tekst is op de kaart geprint.


This card is also for the coming exams. The cow is from Penny Black. I have cut the rectangles with my new nestabilities! :) I have used the cuttlebug on my the piece of red paper. I printed the text on the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails