Wednesday 2 July 2008

Froggie and friends



Toen ik de nieuwe stempeltjes van froggie and friends zag bij All that scraps was ik meteen verkocht. Ze zijn zo schattig. Ik heb ze dan ook meteen gekocht. Mijn eerste kaartje met froggie is een spinnerkaartje geworden. Een heel erg leuk idee voor een kaartje. Het is heel simpel, maar het geeft zo'n leuk effect! Ik heb froggie gestempeld en daarna ingekleurd met derwent potloden en geurloze terpentine. Daarna heb ik het kikkertje uitgeknipt. Achter het kikkertje heb ik nog een ponsje van een zonnetje geplakt. Ik heb op een papiertje de gele strepen geprint. Op de kaart zelf heb ik de tekst geprint. De kaart is aangekleed met zwarte steentjes en allemaal ponsjes van bloemetjes. Met een witte gelpen heb ik de hartjes van de bloemen gekleurd. Ik heb een video van de spinnerkaart erbij gedaan.

When I saw the new stamps from Froggie and friends from C.C. designs saw at All that scraps I immediately wanted to have them. They are so cute! My first card with froggie is a spinnercard. They are pretty easy to make and they are so nice! I stamped froggie and then I colored him with derwent pencils and OMS. Then I cut the frog. Behind the frog I added a sun that I punched. I printed the yellow stripes on the paper. On the card self I printed the text. I decorated the card with little black gems and small punched flowers. With a white gelpen I drew hearts in the flowers. I added a video demo from my spinner card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails