Thursday 13 July 2017

As you like it 109 - Pearls or gems


Goedemorgen, vandaag begint er weer een nieuwe challenge op het As you like it challenge blog. Deze keer willen we graag parels of edelsteentjes/glittersteentjes op je kaart zien en dan moet je natuurlijk ook meteen vertellen welke van de 2 je het liefste gebruikt. Ik ga vaak door verschillende fases de ene keer vind ik een glittersteentje leuker en de andere keer een parel. Ik gebruik pareltjes wel vaker, omdat ze zo lekker makkelijk al van zichzelf plakken. ;) Het ligt ook vaak aan wat er het beste bij je kaart past. Parels geven een elegante look en daarom heb ik ze dan ook op deze kaart gebruikt. Het was gewoon perfect ervoor. Ik heb mini pareltjes gebruikt, die zijn nog schattiger. ;)

Ik heb een kaart gemaakt met de stempelset Poodle around van Clearly besotted stamps. Ik heb op wit karton eerst een achtergrond gestempeld en op een los stukje karton heb ik de 2 poedels, de eetbak en de teksten gestempeld. Ik heb de afbeeldingen ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en de zware glaze pen en op de neuzen van de honden heb ik glossy accents aangebracht. Ik heb de afbeeldingen uitgeknipt. De lucht en de grond zijn gekleurd met Derwent aquatone potloden. Ik heb de achtergrond uitgesneden met de Stitched dome frame die-namics van My favorite things en diezelfde dies heb ik ook gebruikt om een frame uit zwart karton te snijden. Op een witte kaart heb ik eerst een laag zwart karton geplakt en daarna roze gestreept papier van het Dots & stripes confection paperpad van My favorite things. Ik heb uit zwart karton nog 3 kleine bloemetjes geponst en die heb ik in de hoek van de kaart geplakt. De zwarte bloemetjes en de bloemen op de afbeelding heb ik daarna versierd met de mini pareltjes, ze zijn gewoon zo schattig.


Goodmorning, today a new challenge starts on the As you like it challenge blog. This time we want you to use gems or pearls on your card and you have to tell us which of those two is your favourite. I often go through different phases. One time I prefer gems more and other times I like pearls more. I do use pearls more often, because thay are easier to use. Most of the time they have an self-adhesive backing. Pearls can give your card an elegant look and that is why I used them on this card. They were perfect for this scene. I used mini pearls, just because they are really super cute. ;)

I made a card with the stampset Poodle around from Clearly besotted stamps. On white cardstock I started with stamping a scene for the background and then I stamped the dogs, the bowl and the sentiments on a seperate piece of white cardstock. I have coloured all the images with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen and I applied glossy accents on the noses from the dogs. I have fussy cut the images. The sky and the grass are coloured with a Derwent aquatone pencil. I have cut the background with the Stitched dome frame die-namics from My favorite things and I used the same dies to cut a frame from black cardstock. On a white card I first adhered a layer of black cardstock and then I added pink striped design paper from the Dots & stripes confection paperpad from My favorite things. I have punched 3 little flowers from black cardstock and adhered those on the card. I decorated the black flowers and the flowers on the background with a really tiny white pearl. They are so cute!


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Poodle around from Clearly besotted stamps 
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Derwent aquatone pencils
PAPER: Black and white cs, Dots & stripes confection paperpad from My favorite things
INK: Versafine onyx black
DIES: Stitched dome frame die-namics from My favorite things
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, glossy accents, flower punch, tiny white pearls

4 comments:

  1. Your little pups are so sweet and those dinky pearls are perfect for the flowers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling scene and such cute images. Thanks for sharing over at Inspiration Destination.
    Billie A
    Inspiration Destination
    Catch the bug
    Creative with Stamps
    Aud Sentiments
    Paper Play Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there ! Thank you so much for sharing your work with us at Creates and Makes

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails