Sunday 18 November 2007

Van harte beterschap


Dit kaartje was vrij snel gemaakt. Even een leuk ondergrondje zoeken bij het plaatje en de tekst printen op de kaart. Eerst heb ik het organza lint opgeplakt en bovenop het witte lint. Vervolgens de bloem opplakken en klaar was de kaart!
This was a very quick card. I had to search a nice background that matched with the flower. I printed the text on the card. First I put the organza ribbon on the card and on top of that I put the white ribbon. I glued the flower on the card and it was finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails