Tuesday 27 December 2011

My last christmas card and Tiddly Inks sneak peeks!!!


Hallo! Heeft iedereen een fijne kerst gehad? Ik heb ervan genoten! Het was heerlijk relaxed en op tweede kerstdag heb ik heerlijk kaartjes zitten te maken. Vandaag was helaas wat minder want ik heb de hele dag al een flinke migraine die maar niet overgaat. Ik schrijf dus gauw even deze post en dan duik ik lekker mijn bed in.
Hoewel de kerst al voorbij is voor dit jaar heb ik toch nog één kerstkaartje om te posten. Dit kaartje  had ik voor mijn moeder gemaakt en ze had hem nog niet gekregen van me, dus wilde ik hem nog niet eerder posten op mijn blog. Op het kaartje heb ik een stempeltje uit de kerstcollectie van Magnolia van dit jaar gebruikt. Dit is Tilda hiding gift en ik heb haar ingekleurd met mijn potloden. Voor haar ogen heb ik een zwarte glaze pen gebruikt. Met een witte gelpen heb ik stipjes op haar wangen gezet. Ik heb de afbeelding uitgesneden met de ovalen nestabilities. Ik heb langs de randen van het ovaal gedistressed met walnut stain inkt van Ranger. Het design papier dat ik heb gebruikt is van Magnolia uit de So Jolly collectie. Het randje is geponst met met een randpons van EK success, ik weet alleen even niet meer de precieze naam van de pons.

Hello! Did everyone have a great christmas? I really enjoyed my christmas! It was really relaxed and I have made some cards on second christmas day. Today I hava had a heavy migraine all day. So I am writing a quick post and then I am off to bed. 
Although christmas is already over, I still want to post a last christmas card. I have made this card for my mother and she hadn't received it yet, so I didn't want to post it earlier on my blog. I have used a stamp from the 2011 christmas collection from Magnolia. This is Tilda hiding gift and I have coloured her with my pencils. I used a black glaze pen to colour her eyes. I used a white gelpen to add some dots on her cheeks. The image is cut out with the oval nestabilities. I distressed the edges of the oval with walnut stain ink from Ranger. The design paper that I used is from Magnolia from the So jolly collection. The border is punched with a borderpunch from EK Success. Unfortunately I don't know the exact name of the punch.


Binnenin de kaart heb ik een cirkel geplaatst waarop ik heb gestempeld met swirls stempels van Whiff of Joy. Ik had mijn kaart al geschreven, dus ik laat het maar even zo zien. Het onderste deel met design papier 

On the inside of the card I placed a circle. I stamped onkan ook nog open geklapt worden.
 it with swirl stamps from Whiff of Joy. I had already written my card, so that's why I am showing it like this.  


Ik schreef het al op tweede kerstdag heb ik heerlijk kaarten zitten maken. Op 3 januari is er een geweldige nieuwe release van Tiddly Inks en de nieuwe afbeeldingen zijn zo leuk! Ik kon het niet laten om alvast wat sneak peeks te laten zien. :) Volgende week dinsdag zal ik de hele kaarten laten zien! De bovenste kaart is gemaakt met het nieuwe karaktertje Wryn en ze is zo leuk! :) Op de onderste kaart staat Silver, ook een nieuw karakter. 


I have written it earlier in this post, I have been making cards this christmas. On the 3th of january there is a fabulous new release from Tiddly Inks and the new images are so awesome! I just have to show you some sneak peeks. :) Next tuesday I will show you my whole cards! The first card is made with a really cute new character Wryn and she is so lovely!:) On the bottom card you can see Silver, another new character.

7 comments:

  1. A beautiful Tilda card Larissa - isn't it great to have finished making Christmas cards for a few months! Love the inside of the card too - I'm sure your Mum loves it!
    Hope you had a very happy Christmas - hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larissa your card is beautiful! gorgeous colourwork, loving the sneeky peeks :) Hope your migrane passes real soon. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Tilda honey. the soft colours are lovely and the backing paper is really cute.

    (ps thanks for my little ecard - super cute!)

    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Een schitterend kaartje voor je moeder en beterschap!
    Groetjes Nicolet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een geweldig leuke kaart!
    En ik wens je verder heel veel beterschap.
    Liefs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning sweetie, stunning love the whole design and the super sweet image, gorgeous hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your mother's card is gorgeous; love how it opens and the pocket inside!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails